Narik framework divides to multiple libraries that each of them has a separate NPM module. Some of them are critical and some are optional so you can easily choose what you want from Narik.
- @narik/infrastructureThis library contains base interfaces and classes that are used in Narik.It also contains shared enums, Injection Tokens
- @narik/coreThis library is the core of Narik. Many core services of Narik are implemented in this library. It also contains narik decorators.
- @narik/commonThis library contains some share utility classes, extension methods and directives
- @narik/app-core This library is like @narik/core . Base classes and services that are needed for an application are implemented in this library.
- @narik/ui-core This library contains base classes for Narik UI components. All other narik UI libraries should inherit these library classes to create new ui component. This guarantees that all different ui library follows a unified standard and signature. More Information about UI Component Framework
- @narik/ui-material This library contains all Narik UI component wrappers for Angular Material
- @narik/ui-devextremeThis library contains all Narik UI component wrappers for Devextreme
- @narik/ui-ng-bootstrapThis library contains all Narik UI component wrappers for Ng-Bootstrap
- @narik/ui-ngx-bootstrapThis library contains all Narik UI component wrappers for Ngx-Bootstrap
- @narik/ui-primengThis library contains all Narik UI component wrappers for Primeng
- @narik/signalR-client This library implements SignalR client .